- Board the ship and going near the oyster farm raft.
- Looking at how the landing work is done.
When the oyster(that is grown on the suspended rope) comes out of the sea, it is really overwhelming!
- Going close to the Itsukushima shrine by ship.
- Back to Shimada fisheries and see the process how the oyster is dropped off.
- Next is looking in the place where the fishery staff opens the oyster shell and getting ready to shipping it out and serving.
- And the last is getting to eat "fishermen style oyster porridge".
Of course the oyster that is used is from our oyster farm.
・Adult (Above the age of jr high school) : 3,000yen
・Child (High school and younger) ： Free(Additional fees are required for foods and drinks)
No child allowed under elementary school.
It is for safety. We appreciate your understanding.
Time：7:00am (Be at the place at least 10min early)
Number of capacity
18 max (10 will be on one ship. 2 will be the driver.)
・Least number of people for the tour to start：6
Please reserve before the tour date.
＊Please notice that we might cancel the tour by the weather and other understandable reasons. It is for safety. We appreciate your understanding.